An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
Longview Bank takes the well-being of our communities we serve seriously. We understand there are concerns about the spread of viruses right now. We consider the risk at our banks low, but there are things we can do to protect our customers and employees.
We will continue to monitor conditions as the government provides guidance. Also, we have business continuity procedures in place for the safety and security of our employees and customers.
We also want you to know the following:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our bank locations. Also, our employees are diligent about frequently washing their hands and using hand sanitizer. If they are sick, they know to stay home and recover.
- We have online and mobile banking services that are accessible from the security of your home. Online banking offers bill pay, account transfers, and balance inquiry services. We would be glad to set up this service for you if you are not currently enrolled.
- We also offer telebanking for balance inquiries and account transfers. This service requires an enrollment and a password. Please contact us if you are interested in this service.
- Each bank location has a drive-up lane and a night drop for your banking convenience.
- We have an extensive ATM network that you can access with your debit card 24 hours per day.
- Our bank staff is available by phone anytime during the bank’s business hours. As an accommodation to you, we will waive our normal telephone account transfer fees.
- Our Loan Officers can make arrangements to have loan documents signed remotely via email.
If you wish to limit your person to person interactions, and we are here to help! Please contact us by calling or visiting a branch location:
- Camargo 217–832-2061
- Newman 217–837-2404
- Ogden 217-582-2175
- Royal 217-583-3101
- Sidney 217-688-3150
- St. Joseph 217-469-8866
- Villa Grove 217-832-8179