Mobile Banking App
If you are currently using our Touch Bank App, when you click on it, it will automatically take you to the new Longview Bank App.
If you want to sign up for mobile banking for the first time, go to the App Store and select the Longview Bank App. Just follow the prompts.
We have made improvements to our Online Banking. On Monday, September 10, 2018, you will be able to access our improved Online Banking website.
Existing Online Banking Customers:
- User ID
Your user ID will be converted to the new system, BUT it will be in all lower case. Click on the user ID and enter your existing ID in all lower case, then follow the prompts.
Your password WILL NOT be converted to the new system.
- Please use the last 4 digits of your Social Security number as your password and click submit. You will be asked to change your password before you gain access.
- Re-enter the last four digits of your Social Security number as your current password and then enter a new password. Your password must be 8-12 characters and a combination of numbers, letters and special characters, containing at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 number and 1 special character.
- Once you have finished entering your new password click “Submit.”
- Challenge Questions
You will be prompted to enter challenge questions and answers. Please enter this information, then click “Submit.”
- eStatement Enrollment
You will now see a page for eStatement enrollment. eStatements allow you to receive an email notice when your account statement is ready. You will then be able to log into Online Banking to view, save, or print your statement. When you select this option, you no longer have to worry about getting paper statements in the mail, ensuring only you see your account information. To enroll in eStatements:
- Select the accounts for which you wish to receive eStatements.
- Click on the Electronic Statement Terms and conditions.
- Enter the confirmation code located at the bottom of the page in the space provided.
- Click the box to agree to the Electronic Statement Terms and Conditions
- Click “Accept.”
Never Tried Online Banking?
We encourage you to sign up for online banking. You can check account balances, view recent transactions, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, check CD rates and sign up for BILL PAY! You can access your account any time of day or night, as long as you have Internet access. At home, at work, or when you are traveling.
To sign up, go to the Online Banking site and click “Enroll now” just below the Login button.