We are planning on reopening our lobbies on Monday, June 15th with normal lobby hours.
To help reduce the potential spread of the COVID–19 virus, our customers are encouraged to continue to social distance while banking inside the lobby or continue to use our drive-up locations or ATMs. As a reminder, our digital and online services allow you to manage many of your financial needs from your home. Our Voice Access, Online Banking, Mobile App, E-Statements & Bill Pay are available for your convenience to check balances, transfer funds, deposit checks and pay bills.
We are going to make ongoing changes to our lobbies to keep the health of our customers and employees as the top priority for Longview Bank. They are as follows:
- Customers are asked to not enter the building if they feel sick or exhibit any signs of illness.
- Walk-up windows are available at all of our locations and will be available during lobby hours.
- We are not requiring face masks be worn inside our lobbies; however, customers or employees may wear them if they choose, and they are available upon request.
- Plexiglass guards will be placed at teller stations inside the lobby to help control the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available throughout our lobbies and offices.
- At this time, we are going to close our public restrooms to help control the areas of the bank we are sanitizing regularly.
- All high traffic areas will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized numerous times a day.
Thank you for your loyal business, patience, and understanding during these times. Taking care of our customers is our top priority. With the new challenges we face daily, we are committed to not only take care of your banking needs, but to also make sure you feel as safe as possible while doing so. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch, and our staff will be here to assist you.